Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pilot B2P Pens

Hi there. Can we talk? It's Liza, one of the darling Customer Service Reps at Volk Corporation.


I'd like to take this opportunity to make a little confession to you. I love pens. I just adore them. With the onslaught of laptops and tablets and social media and email, the art of penmanship is long since lost. I'm not even sure my 14 year old daughter knows how to write in cursive. It's sad to me. I grew up writing in those black and white marble front composition books. Probably angsty poetry and poorly spelled love letters...sorry, off the point.


Anyway, I just can't resist a good pen. And this pen, the one right up there, is probably one of the NICEST pens I have ever written with. It is the perfect thickness, writes smooth as all get out, it's refillable AND the case is recycled. You can buy a dozen of these and feel so much better about the case of bottled water the kids go through every weekend. You're just helping to make more of these amazing pens.


The Pilot B2P pen is available in many different point sizes and colors, and our prices on them are great. Trust me, as someone who still insists on writing everything by hand, these pens are wonderful. And the ink lasts a really long time too. So lets refresh: Long Lasting, Great Prices, Good for the Environment, Angsty Poetry, smooth writing. It's so worth giving these pens a chance. But I warn you, once you discover them, you may never go back to your regular old clear stick pens again.

For more information, or to puchase your very own dozen of these awesome pens, and maybe a few notebooks to write love letters to-do lists, visit our website at www.volkcorp.com.