Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Cleaning



I love the fall. The heat breaks, the leaves turn, kids return to school. Because I am addicted to my air conditioner throughout the summer, my house is usually so stuffy and dry by September I can't stand it anymore. So I love being able to throw open my windows and let the crisp autumn air into the house.

This is also the time of year I do my heaviest cleaning and redecorating. I know the old addage about Spring Cleaning, but for me I prefer to do deep cleaning in the fall. My kids are home less to screw up all my hard work and I like the lack of dust and dinginess before winter shows up.

That is why I'm so excited (yes, I really am. Don't judge.) to talk about Genuine Joe Cleaning Products. They work just as well, and sometimes better, than the name brand supplies, but cost a FRACTION of the price. And, since we've all learned by now that I am incredibly lazy, I love that they are delivered directly to my home. I need to save up the energy I would have wasted at the store to use to clean my apparently filthy house. (Reading back on that I realize that it sounds like my house is gross. It's not, I promise. Just everyday wear and clutter.)

With the Genuine Joe line of cleaning supplies I can save time and money. Both of those are things that I enjoy very much, and I'm sure you do too. Check out some of the neat items below and stop by our website for even more savings.

Glass Cleaning Wipes. Forget the old spray and towel method. Use these convenient, streakless and dripless wipes instead.

Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish. If you have Stainless Steel appliances then you know the...joy, of cleaning them. And the cost of those sprays can get kind of outrageous. Well ladies and gentlemen, Genuine Joe to the rescue.

Microfiber Dusting Mitt. Sure, those dust and toss type cloths are handy, but they can get expensive. The Genuine Joe Dusting Mitt is soft and washable so it can be used over and over again. Picks up dust with ease and won't scratch any surfaces. Handy Dandy.


All Purpose Cleaning Wipes. Value is a big deal. To us, to you and to Genuine Joe. For less than you would spend on those brand name tubes with only 35 wipes in them, (go check your closet, I'll wait. Yup. 35 wipes.) You can get the Genuine Joe wipes that come with 100 wipes. That is a spectacular savings.

This is just a small sampling of the cleaning savings Volk can offer you and your company. Come by our website to check out all of the Genuine Joe items and start saving today.