Monday, April 1, 2013

SPRING CLEANING

 

Spring is in the air here in Michigan. Well, sort of. It was over this past weekend. The sun was shining, the birds were singing so loud I thought my two year old was playing with a new toy in his room. But no, it was the birds coming home and chirping their hearts out. The temperatures were in the 50's and it was beautiful.

Of course, today it snowed. But such is life in the good old mitten. One day you're packing up the winter coats, and twelve hours later you are pulling them back out. What this weekend has shown us, however, is that Spring is coming. And we should get ready to throw open our windows and let some fresh air in to our stuffy homes.

I did a post on Fall Cleaning last year, because it is the time of year that I do my best top-down house scrub. I like my house to be spic and span before shutting it up for the winter. But now that Spring has sprung, I am noticing all of the dust and grime that has accumulated over the past few months.

There is salt beaten into my carpet by the front door, my windows are streaked baby handprints, there is crayon on my television and baseboards. Months of laziness and carelessness has built up into a pretty messy house. This weekend it is supposed to be in the 50's yet again and I will throw open my windows and begin the annual Spring Cleaning my home so desperately needs. Below are a few of the products that I will be using and I recommend that you check them out as well if you are feeling the urge to cleanse the stuffiness of winter from your house.

And the best part is how much you'll save by using our Genuine Joe brand of products. They are just as good, and sometimes better, as the expensive brand name cleaners, but at a fraction of the cost. Visit our website for more information or to place your order today.




 
Genuine Joe Furniture Polish
Genuine Joe Bathroom Cleaner
Genuine Joe SHAMtastic


Genuine Joe Glass Cleaner


 
Genuine Joe All Purpose Cleaner